Monday, November 27, 2006

I'mb Sichhhk

My nose is stuffed up, my ear is ringing, my head hurts, my eyes are itchy, my cheeks are all puffy and look like beige playdough, and that little dingleball thingy in the back of my throat has taken on a life of it's own. I'm sick. I've been in bed (mostly) since Friday night, and my poor 12 yro has been pretty much on her own. Good girl has behaved as if Christmas was tomorrow night and she was terrified that space under the tree would stay bare. Bless her heart. She's a good kid. I have a fever, and all that decongestant/antihistamine junk is giving me the weirdest dreams. Not even really imaginative ones, just weird. Like bringing my dead husband back to haunt me. Like I need that right now. My Doc has two scripts called in to the pharmacy today but I'm too dizzy to even go get them. Would one of my email buddies please move closer and baby me? I promise to always return the favor.

Okay, you can take the truck that is parked on my chest, off now. I got the message. Thank goodness for laptops and long cords. Bed is wonderful.

No comments: