Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Who Messed With My Clock???


I had all these good intentions. Heck, I seem to live by good intentions. I got up, feeling a little less like a snot machine, dressed and took both my child and the neighbor kids to wait at the bus stop in a nice warm car. It was 24 outside, with a windchill of 14. COLD. I came back home and made another cup of coffee (yum) and sat on the end of my bed. Big mistake.

What was to be nothing more than taking off my shoes to replace them with fuzzy warm slippers turned into a very Rip Van Winklish nap. Next thing I know it's 11:42am and UPS is banging at the door (and I have a door bell...geesh!).

I HATE being sick. I was going to do laundry. Oh heck. I was going to mop the floors, and dust and even ignore my medication and run the evil *looks like heavy machinery* vacuum. I was going to make a killer spaghetti sauce and let it simmer all day on the back of the stove.....in a crock pot of course.

Dinner is not going to go on as planned (for shame!). Perhaps my dear friend Heather will let me mooch and borrow a can of vienna sausages, LOL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*gag*

Careful what you ask for right now.

Carye said...

Bahahahahaha! Forgive me. I forgot. :)

Margo said...

No shame! Take care of yourself and get better soon!