Friday, January 26, 2007

Just Hanging Out


I've been remiss on updating my progress in "get healthy" land. I've actually been doing really well!. I do two miles a day on my Gazelle, split into two sessions, and I do my ab exercises (takes 5 minutes) even though I hate them.

I haven't checked my weight because I don't care to know what it is. I'll find out at my next Dr's appt. anyway. I HAVE noticed a marked difference in my clothing, and that means more than any scale. I feel good, so that is also a more important marker than any scale readout.

I feel fierce!

While my sugars still aren't where I want them to be, they are more even across the board, and that is better than up/down up/down up/down. Yo-yo'ing is a no no in diabetes town.

The real test will be my next A1C. We'll see!

I'll write a real blog entry later today. For now, since I do this for me and not for anyone else, I felt good enough with myself and needed to write it down! Yay ME!!!

4 comments:

Punky said...

Yay mommy!

Margo said...

Keep it up! :-)

Sonia said...

good for you! My gazelle is still in the corner looking lonely.

Carye said...

Sonia, it took dragging mine in and setting it up, in the living room no less, for me to use it. I don't care that it looks funny and doesn't add to the *decor...I need it. Now I am up to two miles a day! Two separate sessions, but still two miles!